Thursday, December 3, 2015

Review MFP8 My 1st PBN Farm Animal 9x12 Multi-Colored


A couple of days ago. I search for information on the MFP8 My 1st PBN Farm Animal 9x12 Multi-Colored, so i would like to bring a story to tell.


MFP8 My 1st PBN Farm Animal 9x12 Multi-Colored

MFP8 My 1st PBN Farm Animal 9x12 Multi-Colored


ROYAL BRUSH-My First Paint By Number Kit. These cute and simple painting kits are perfect for the beginning painter with non-toxic paints, bright colors and fun pictures. These kits contain (1) 11-3/4" x 8-3/4" pre-printed practice sheet, (1) 11-3/4" x 8-3/4" pre-printed board, one paint brush and acrylic paints. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Recommended for children ages 4 and up. WARNING: Choking Hazard-small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Features Finished size: 8-3/4 Inch x11-3/4 Inch Includes: pre-printed practice sheet, pre-printed board, one paint brush & acrylic paints Recommended for children ages 4 and up Read more




Tags: toys & games



0 comments:

Post a Comment